Saturday, February 25, 2006

It's MY Party & I'll Do What I Want To.......

HAPPY 29TH or 46TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

I forget which it is. You decide.
I feel a bit better today, but still am feeling not even close to 100%. That's okay. Around here, you get to do whatever- or as little as -you please on your birthday. It's your day to be indulged, pampered, and spoiled.

I told my mom I didn't want a cake this birthday. I want a sweet potato pie and I don't know why. Lately I have been craving veggies and fruits more than anything else. Maybe the health kick is beginning to grab hold of my sub-conscience. I hope so.Then again, I told my son and his wife I wanted a dozen shortbread cookies from Atlanta Bread Company where she works....so maybe that health thing isn't grabbing hold as much as I thought.

Anyway, as I will be enjoying my pampering and being spoiled today- and probably recovering tomorrow- I'll check back in on Monday and let y'all know how it all went.

Maybe have a juicy story or two to tell.........

And speaking of juicy stories....One of my best friends, Ronni, eloped this weekend.
Congrats Ronni and Chet!!! (That was a SNEAKY thing to do!!!-Maybe someday I'll forgive you)

Later All!!
Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Paulius said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie.

Sunny said...

Thank you Sweetheart.....Now, can you possibly run to the kitchen and grab me a spot of Birthday Pepsi so i can take some Birthday medicine so i will feel a bit better on my Birthday-day?

I love you!.....and only 332 days til your birthday again.

:-D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sunny!

Sorry I sang the birthday song to you while you are so sick. That was cruel and unusual punishment, but you know I wish you a speedy recovery. I should stop singing then.

Hope you feel well enough to kick up your heels a bit tonight. And enjoy those cookies ... I won't fuss at you until it's not your birthday anymore. :)

Love ya,
L

MC Etcher said...

Happy Birthday Sunny!!

Vicarious Living said...

Not a day over 29 imho :)
Hope it was a happy day!

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you are recovering well today...... I am looking forward to my 29th birthday in a few months.....