Sunday, July 16, 2006

Some More ah Dis-N-Dat....

OMG! I am so happy- they are going to run the DEAD LIKE ME series beginning on Tuesday on the SCI-Fi Channel!!!!

WhoooooooooHooooooooooooo!

You have got to see this from the beginning if you missed it on Showtime.
It makes you wonder........

***********************************************************************************

Finished the flowers for my sisters wedding this morning!
Now all I have to do is figure out what I'm going to wear.

************************************************************************************

Is it just me or has Sci-Fi been running some really BAD B movies on there lately?
The Beast of Bray Road was a REAL disappointment. Then today I click on LEECHES...could it BE any more cheesy?
I don't think so.
I love sci-fi stuff. Especially the stuff like the Beast and things that could possibly be living, breathing realities living at the edge of our civilization.

I wish they would run the movie made back in the 70's- maybe early 80s called THE LEGEND OF BOGGY CREEK.

It scared the pants off me when I saw it the first time. Course, that was when I was young and impressionable.
Wait- Did you hear that?
You never can be too careful- bad things don't only happen in the dark, you know!

******************************************************************************

My weekend is at end. It has been great tho. Paulius and I grilled burgers and shrimp on the Barbie yesterday. We also went to see Pirates Of The Caribbean-DMC. It was great. The ending was a bit troublesome tho. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
I'd rate it a 9 out of 10.
Much better than the first one, IMO- altho I'm sure Paulius will disagree with me. He is such a purist. I don't think there has ever been a sequel that is as good as the first, in his eyes.
I could be wrong tho. I just can't recall.
Anyway, My boys came over today. Younger son has traded autos yet again!! Really nice vehicle- but red is not a color he needs to be driving. WAY too noticeable- and the type car he has now just screams LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!!!!!
I give it a week before he gets a ticket.
He and my eldest son grilled burgers on the grill for us all. I LOVE my Sundays.
They are just special to me. Paulius and I missed our breakfast together this morning, tho. He slept in- poor baby had a headache...it's this Southern heat & Humidity. We Southerners can't get used to it living here all our lives- let alone an "Englishter" like Paulius.
Not to worry- cool weather is closer every day!
I can't wait!!!!
*******************************************************************************

6 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Dead Like Me! Cindy is looking forward to it, though I warned her that it ends abruptly at the end of Season 2.

I wonder if I could track down the writers and ask for some answers... Or maybe the answers are already online somewhere, I should research it.

Sunny said...

I know- I hated that it ended like that- I was really into that show.

Little girl reminded me a lot of me with the attitude.
;-)

It'll be good while it lasts tho.
Tracking down the writers sounds like a Great idea- I want answers too!!!

misty harley said...

Ok, I'm a Dead like Me virgin..what's it about and should I watch it if I am fascinated with all things dead but yet not dead?

Body Snatchers...I would LOVE to see that again.

Paulius said...

But why has the Rum gone?

lolly said...

I loved DLM....shame it ended, and i'm looking forward to the new Pirates movie.

rayray said...

I'd forgotten DLM was going to be on.
When I tuned in to catch EUReKA,(good show btw), I'd wondered 'what is this with Mandy Patinkan??
Then I saw that (hottie) girl take the life force from the little girl and remembered.
;)