Friday, December 28, 2007

Saffy Is Coming To Town!!!


I hope to get to meet Saffy today, FINALLY, face to face!

She is on holiday in the good ole US of A and called yesterday to find out if we were going to be here this afternoon. We had tried to make plans to meet up on Christmas Day but with all that was happening, it didn't happen.
Well, to make a long story short....she had quite an adventure with her flights, and that threw her whole itinerary into chaos. BUT it seems to have worked out for us since this new plan brings her right by us on her way to their point B destination and I JUST got off work and don't have to go back until Sunday night!!!
I DO, however, have a huge mess to clean up from my six grandsons on Christmas day before she gets here!!!
So I gotta get hopping to get it at least somewhat presentable for company.
I'm sure she wouldn't mind and would understand the chaos anyway- but I DO mind anyone seeing it!

Hahahahaha.

This is when I need some caffine pills and some Mountain Dew to get my butt in high gear.

Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Wow! Very cool!

OzzyC said...

Yeah, what Etcher said.

BTW, I totally get the not-wanting-a-guest-to-see-your-dirty-house thing. I suffer from the same affliction, but my ever-so-thoughtful children have been helping me overcome my illness by undermining my cleanliness at every opportunity.

Sunny said...

MC-Yep I thought it would be too.

Ozzy-Yeah-Kids are GREAT for helping you overcome your cleanliness affliction. And your quiet addiction, and your free time problems as well.
But I wouldnt trade it for anything!!
;-)