Monday, February 25, 2008

I Ain't Ashamed..............


Today I am 48 years old.

When did I become 48? True, sometimes I FEEL 148.......but mostly I feel the same way I did when I was about 25.

Tradition in my family says on your birthday, you are allowed to do pretty much anything you want...(Within reason, you know).

So today I am going to go to my eldest son's house and he is going to do some maintenance on my auto for me- then I/we are going to see the new baby , and then I'm going to see my daughter for a while. (Paulius would come but he's still napping........)
Then I'll come home and Paulius and myself will have a nice dinner and maybe a couple of drinks...and then we're doing a movie(at home on the couch together) and then some serious snuggling.

So I'm off now to do birthday things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not 48. Girl, you are celebrating the 19th anniversary of your 29th birthday today! Good grief. Can't you count???

Smooches,
L

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Happy birthday!

Enjoy your snuggling and pampering! :)

Terry Chandler said...

Happy Birthday kiddo!
Hope it was great.
Hugs!
Terry

lolly said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

OzzyC said...

Happy B-day.

BTW, my word verification word was "SFIIR." It made me think of saffyre.