Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Damn......

So when we got the bill for Paul's doctor in the ER- I didn't even blink twice at the price. I'm used to being screwed that way.

Looking at things from HIS perspective is a new experience for me.

And I agree- this time a 2 minute visit in which time she came in saying "Hello Mr M- Let's have a look at that throat", then looked at his throat for LITERALLY 5 seconds, took a throat swab that took about 15 seconds tops, then wrote out prescription for a 10 dollar pill and left the room is NOT justifiable for the 380 dollar bill they presented us with.

And the more I think about it- the more pissed off I get thinking about all the medical bills I've received in the past.

And he isn't joking- he was seriously considering going back to the UK last night when I left for work.
I hope he's feeling a bit more optimistic this morning when he wakes up. I don't like when he's upset.

No comments: