Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Autumn....

(This photo was taken(not by me, unfortunately) at a location just a few miles from where we live.)

Oh, I cannot WAIT for Autumn to get here.
Cool days...... crisp nights..... the smell of leaves burning in someones back-yard....... The beautiful colors surrounding you no matter where you look.
Long sleeves.... long pants.... no insects buzzing about........being able to wear Boots........ being able to leave my hair down and it not dripping with sweat an hour later.
Being able to open the windows and doors and having fresh air flowing thru the house instead of the A/C on all day and night............Cuddling on the couch without feeling as tho you will burst into flames at any second........ Being able to enjoy a cup of coffee in the mornings instead of something cold as soon as you wake up.

Wonderful, wonderful Autumn.

1 comment:

Evan 08 said...

Yeah, autumn is cool. Pun semi-intended.

Fortunately, we've had the coolest July on record. I only hope that the first frost is a long way off, so I can enjoy the products of my garden.