Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy..... & 72 Seconds



This is a pic of my parents on mine & Pauls wedding day.
Today my daddy would have been 80 years old.
I miss my Daddy.
Hugs & Kisses to Heaven.
**************************************
72 seconds......That's how long it took me out of the 90 I was given to make the trip up seven & a half flights of stairs for my yearly endurance test.

All these weeks of training with walking, and jogging and stair climbing at work really paid off. I think I'm gonna keep it all up instead of slacking off again like I've done in the past after the test. I still have quite a few pounds left to lose anyway.

And- as an added bonus- I caught sight of my reflection in the full length mirror they have installed in the Security Lobby- and I liked what I saw.
Not LOVED- but liked.
I'm getting there, one baby step at a time!!!!!

Speaking of- I want to thank my sweet hubby for being my personal trainer these past few weeks- for giving me encouragement when I need it, some kick-ass lectures when I start trying to get lazy, and for not saying anything at all when that's called for too. And I'm asking him to keep it up in the months to come. Thank you, Paul, for standing by my side thru it all.
**************************************

No comments: