Thursday, May 13, 2010

Huh????? Whaaaaaaa????? Day-uuuuuuuuum!!!!

Well, it seems I have had a minor miracle when it comes to weight loss.

I got the scale out this morning and weighed............According to our new digital scale- I weigh 101.8 lbs.
That's over a hundred and 120 pounds lost in a little under a month!!

:-O

I tell ya- that extra walking and taking the stairs at work must REALLY WORK FAST!!!!

I can't say much for the inches tho....I can see some inches gone- but seems to me 120 pounds of fat should have taken up MUCH more space than seems to have gone missing from my body.

Disappointing. Just a bit.

2 comments:

Kraneia said...

a couple of thoughts, maybe true, maybe not....

1--could it be that your old scale was lying to you? Maybe you didn't weigh as much as it said you did..mean old scale!

2--some of the "fat" has been transformed into muscles from the extra use of your legs--that is why you don't look so different. But having muscles burns a lot of energy (which is why body builders drink whey shakes), so you may lose some more if you keep up the walking.

Congradulations! 101 lbs already!

Scratch

Sunny said...

LOL- when I said new digital scale- I mean NEW, and we just bought it a couple/three months ago!!...it's the only scale we ever owned. Thanks for the Congrats on the weight loss... but believe me- I am nowhere NEAR 101.pounds....Two weeks ago I weighed and I was 223 pounds- and that was my true weight.(I weigh at work against them).
However, So far I've actually lost a grand total of 44 pounds...so far!!
Yay Me!!!!!!
;-)