Friday is my "treat" day.
If I can afford it, I usually stop at McD's and grab me a large Caramel Coffee-Extra Caramel please. (I want the 62 oz Big Gulp cup but McD's doesnt Supersize that big anymore. No, I dont like Starbucks- to me it tastes....plastic- too artificial. I do like Coyote Coffee but alas- there is not one close to me anywhere along my route- and I'm not paying that kind of money for a coffee anyway at any place. Maybe on a date or something, but seriously, give me McD's anyday. I'm a simple pleasures kinda girl.
Anyway, for the last two Fridays I've stopped at the McD's closest to my job and IDK what the deal is, but they haven't had it. Hot coffee yes- Iced Coffee no. ( I feel shades of ice cream machine coming on there...) So today I was NOT taking the chance. (I get MEAN when I dont have my REWARD for putting up with the Drudgery and Tomfoolery of Monday- Thursday- ask anyone who knows me) I stopped at the one in the little town of Belton and got it there. I may start making that my regular stop on Fridays instead of the one closest to my job because- well- the employees there must have found the secret recipe while other places seem to just throw different amounts in theirs because depending on who makes it- it can be too coffee-ish, (bitter tasting) or not enough creamer in it-(watery and bitter) or weak and sweet- too much ice, very little coffee and creamer- and WAYYYYY too much caramel syrup.
Belton McD's it doesnt matter who makes it- it has the purrrrr-fect amount of everything that blends together to make a large cup of Heaven. Oh the JOY!!!!!
The only plus to grabbing it closer to work is I don't have time to drink it all before I get started on patrol. It last me all the way thru lunchtime when I finish it off at my desk and pat myself on the back for making it thru the week without ending up in CC Orange.
If I ever win the lottery- I think I might start handing a $20 tip to the employees who make my iced coffee perfectly- and it will still be a Friday Treat.
LOL- I hope yall have a great weekend!! I hope we ALL do!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a nice way to treat yourself.
Post a Comment