Thursday, September 24, 2026

A Short Story...

 Well, went to my Besties last weekend and had such a great time we are going to do it again this coming weekend. 

We didn't do a lot- just went to Hobby Lobby and then went out for a bite to eat and watched movies ...and as besties tend to do- gossiped, corrected the worlds problems and acted a fool. I scored two new chocolate brown Autumn mugs and a few pretty glass icicle ornaments for my bedroom tree, and I saw some really pretty blingy trim I'm going to get to use for maybe garland/maybe hanging ornaments for my tree too.  She scored some beautiful spray garland and her moms birthday gift. 

I'm still working on finding a manufactured housing company that can build my dream home for me. I've figured out the perfect configuration for it and I'm ready to get it done so I can enjoy it and get it paid off before it's too late. 

More later......


No comments: