Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Further and Further Away

Well, once again, Paul and I made a trip to the ER yesterday afternoon.

I won't tell you any of the gory details, only to say that I wish there hadn't been a reason to go.

With each visit an ocean grows, putting distance between me and the two things I want most in this world.
I have given serious thought to refusing any more treatments of any kind, stopping all my meds, and refusing to go to any doctor's visits until my heart stops beating.
Just living my life without all the hassle of going in to the doctors and them finding something else wrong with me every visit and then having to go to yet another doctor...over and over again, ad-nauseam..... maybe then all my money won't be going to damn doctors and damn meds.

I don't know- I'm just in a mood.
I'm still kinda weirded out by everything that's happened in the past couple days.
I'll think on it some more and make a decision later.
Some days I hate being me.

2 comments:

Astarte said...

You have been having such terrible luck!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry that all these things have been floating around you. :(

Sunny said...

Hun, you are NEW to my blog...this run of bad luck has been ongoing for about 4 YEARS now.

Multiple trips to the ER for one reason and /or Family member or the other, My son and Dad both passed, ...so so so much more has happened I can't even BEGIN to list....., I think I'm going insane sometimes from the weight of it all.