Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Change of Direction....

Okay, so I've decided to make some changes.

 I've deleted my other three blogs. I just don't have time for them all since starting my job, and I haven't posted on the others in months. Since this one is my most popular and has the most followers, I'm keeping it because it's my "baby". 

 My husband has recently upgraded his photography equipment, so I've inherited his OLYMPUS camera. Not quite a point and shoot- but not a pro camera either.

I've always liked playing around with taking photographs, and I'm overjoyed to upgrade from a point and shoot.

 I've been introduced to PROJECT 365 by one of my Besties. The idea is you take a photo a day for a year and make a photo-journal of it. 

I was all set to do a 30 day Photo Challenge, but PROJECT 365 gives me so much more freedom in what I shoot. 

 So, since my Birthday is Monday, I'm going to start P-365 then and I'll be using this blog as my journal for it. I'll still be posting the occasional bitch and moan session and telling y'all about other random events that's been going on in my life too, tho.

It's going to be a heck of a challenge to actually take and post a photo a day, but I'm really looking forward to it!!   

  


"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." - Elliott Erwitt

 

 


No comments: