Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Nod to ErSpo. Vlog & A Coctail, Anyone?

Well, This morning I have been very productive. 

I've been reading up on one of my blogs and have seen where ErSpo had posted a short, few minutes  video for his birthday.

Well, I've been playing around with the idea of starting a Vlog for about a year now- I just have had so much on my plate I haven't had time to research how to do it properly.
Now, I don't want to jump on the youtube bandwagon, I just thought either I would add a weekly short video to my regular blog here on Sunny Says, or maybe at the very MOST start a completely different blog for my Vlog and Link it to this one.

I may have to totally just outright steal ErSpo's perfect format of the Cocktail and a Chat. I'm still in the ideas stage tho so it may not be my final decision. We'll see.

I do know that it will be about random topics. I know me well enough to know that won't change.
I won't be using high tech equipment and doing loads of editing. I loved the easy, laid back, realness of ErSpo's Birthday Vid.
That's exactly what I'm going for. It fits my lifestyle.

So.....to you all.....Any suggestions, ideas, or tips on what I should look at and consider?

And TY, Michael, for the inspiration.


3 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Just a vote that you give this a shot. I like (the other) Michael's format, chatting with a friend over a drink.

Michael Dodd said...

PS -- I did not intend to make a pun on "give it a shot" in reference to the drink, but hey! It works if you want it to.

Sunny said...

LOL- I noticed that- little mistakes sometimes just WORK!!!