Thursday, March 10, 2016

Except For His Wings

I just finished reading Except for His Wings by Michael Dodd.





Anyone who knows me more than five minutes knows how much I love to read....
And this book is well worth  every cent you spend on it- which isnt near enough if you ask me.

I bought the Kindle version and read it and I will now be buying the hard-copy version to put on my "well loved and to be re-read many times over the years" bookshelf. I loved the story....I was in tears at the end of the book, but in a good way. It's been a long time since I read a book that made me feel that way.

If you love to read- and love to be involved in the story- buy this book.

There are lots of lessons to be learned from it...in a good way.

More Please, Mr. Dodd.

1 comment:

Michael Dodd said...

Thank you for your kind words, Sunny. I am working on another WhoVille story at the moment. Perhaps no lessons in it, but I hope there will be some laughs.