Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I WANT It!!!!!


Paul just showed me the coolest thing EVER on the 360.

Right now it's sort of like a prototype project.....But it's the coolest thing I've ever seen!!!
Sort of like a Wii- but with no controllers. It works by scanning your body, and it has a voice recognition program. YOU are the controller with body movement and talking to it . As it says in the demo- The only experience you need is "Life Experience".

I want it- and we'll be getting it as soon as it comes out. Promise!!!!!

4 comments:

AndreAnna said...

OMG, you have to send me the link!

Evan 08 said...

I'd like to see that link too.

Paulius said...

You can see the trailer through your Xbox, but that's just a PR trailer with what they hope it will eventually be like.

To see the thing actually being used live, go to www.G4TV.com, find the 'press conferences' link and it's at the end of the Microsoft press conference.

I really is quite interesting and will be awesome if it works as advertised.

Paulius said...

Better yet, here's the direct link:

http://e3.g4tv.com/e32009/pressconference/microsoft/19/