Monday, April 09, 2007

My 2 Effing Cents.......

Okay, I have tried and tried to write this over the past few weeks- and had to stop because it gets my blood pressure skyrocketing when I try and write everything I have to say about it.
So here is the condensed version of it- fill in a LOT of other related stuff and you got the whole rant......You can do it-Use your imagination- you know me well enough by now, I'm sure.

Illegal Aliens.
WRONG- WRONG-WRONG. Easy to fix- find 'em, put em on a bus- ship'em back to the country they came from. It will save us taxpayers loads of money to do it that way.
Paulius and I have spent close to 50,000 US $ on getting him over here LEGALLY so we could be married and live is the Grand Ole U.S. of A.- and we did it the LEGAL way and we did it ourselves without the help of an attorney. If they want to live here that badly- let them do it the same way WE did- sweating blood, sweat and tears AND LEGALLY.
And Another thing.....Arresting border patrol officers and law enforcement officers who try to do their job when it comes to Illegal Aliens Is WRONG-WRONG-WRONG!. For Gods sake- their job is hard enough without having to coddle and baby those DAMN LAWBREAKERS!
And I don't care how you try to sugarcoat it, or what the extenuating circumstances are- ILLEGAL ALIENS are F*&$^#@ LAWBREAKERS so Let the cops do their JOB without having to worry about being thrown in jail for it!
And once the Aliens get over here LEGALLY- LEARN effing ENGLISH for Christsake. It's AMERICA- we speak primarily ENGLISH- Learn it and don't expect us to learn YOUR language- if you want to hear everyone speaking YOUR language- go back where you effing came from.
Damn this is just pissing me off more and more every time I hear about another cop being punished for arresting an alien or hear about that damn Alien Amnesty bullshit Bush is trying to push thru. I used to be a cop and I know how crappy they get paid and pretty soon if this keeps up- they won't be enough cops left on the force to protect the citizens and LEGAL residents of the USA- we'll have to go back to Old West style justice- which is fine by me anyway- I'm a crack shot as long as its a 9mm or a 38. I'd have 'em doing the Hot Lead Boogie all the way back to the freaking border............DAMN.

Oh and as a final note but on a completely unrelated subject- Yeah , in my opinion Don Imus should be fired- and sued as well. What-an-ASS.

4 comments:

MC Etcher said...

There's a lot wrong with immigration and how we deal with illegal aliens.

If I lived in Mexico, and all it took to have a better life was sneak across the border, I would do it. Even if I just came across to have my kids, so they would be citizens. Yes, it's wrong - but the current rules favor the aliens.

This book is a really good account of what the illegals go through, as well as inside look at the Border Patrol - most of these guys really go above and beyond the call of duty.

Woman atop her Soapbox said...

As someone who legally immigrated the other direction (US to UK) and who lived close enough to a border town that it made a difference in our economy, I agree with a lot of how you feel.

Am looking forward to spending yet another small fortune next year to get my indefinite leave, which they just increased the price up by 3 times the original amount. Thanks guys!

~TG

Paulius said...

I feel for you TG. The same happened to me. They upped the price of the work permit by 150% a week before I applied.

Then, because of delays on their end, and the fact it's valid from the day you apply, not the day you recieve it, my years work permit lasted for about 3 months.

Long story short, we where told the process would take around 6 months to a year from sending my first form to the embassy, to getting my work permit.

In the end it took about 6 years, and I'm still working on getting a social security number.

lolly said...

I can't even get started on this or i'll be off on a rant that lasts all day.

Simply put - I agree with you.