Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Too Bloody Hot!!

Ack!

Got home this morning from work and after eating a bite went straight to bed. (:15 AM I was sawing logs in the bedroom. By noon:30 it was so bloody hot I could barely breathe in there.
We don't have A/C in the bedroom- why I have NO idea- but we do have two fans and even with them running full force it was still to hot to be in there sleeping.

Why in God's name do we NOT have spring weather anymore? Why must it go directly from the 30's to the mid 80's and 90's?

I want to move to a milder climate. Pauli says I would hate England's weather- seems it rains most of the time- but I honestly believe it would be better than going from one temperature extreme to the other weather-wise.

Only thing I would miss is my family- NOT the weather!!

3 comments:

lolly said...

Ahh but you would already have an extended family over here....and MEEEEEE!!!

Paulius said...

Look, for the last effing time...we spend $40k, and I went through all kinds of exams, paperwork and interviews to get this far.

I ain't leaving and going through all that s second time just a few short months after I got my greencard.

If you want the british experience, just get in the shower fully clothed before leaving for work, stand in front of the air conditioner, and cover all the windows with cotton-wool to simulate the british overcast days (which is about 60% of all our days.

(PS (:30am? you can't captialize numbers)

Anonymous said...

Lmao- fair enough Babe.
Hahahaha- you make me laugh.