Monday, April 23, 2007

Says WHO?

So we don't/can't cross infect, eh?
I BEG to differ!
I have been sick for the past week and a half. Fever, sneezing, sore throat, coughing like there's no tomorrow, aching, throwing up(I refer to it as Yakking).....basicly your average version of the FLU. I say we got it from the cat- who got sick the day after we got him and is still sick with whatever it is- and the symptoms seem to be the same for him as well. Cat Flu.

Well, I've been throwing up almost every day. Usually barely making it to the bathroom. Well, at work last night I made it to the restroom- and the sink- before YAkking. Know what I threw up?
A FURBALL!
I am NOT kidding. Okay- I may act catty sometimes- but I don't GROOM myself the same way the cat does. Or the dog either.
It was soooo gross! I Yakked a couple more times just knowing what I had thrown up.

My question is- by getting the Cat Flu- does that mean I am slowly morphing into a cat? Does it mean I am allergic to the cat? The Dog-(Can't be the dog- we didn't get sick til the cat moved in)
Or is the cat allergic to me?
Surely there can't be that much fur floating around in the air in our home for me to breathe enough in to make me sick.

What the heck is going on?

3 comments:

lolly said...

That's So gross Sunny!!

LOL

Sunny said...

I KNOW it's gross!

It's HORRIBLE!

*GAG*

*YAKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!*

Anonymous said...

Better take that cat to the VET!!!