Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Closer and Closer...

Only three sleeps left til our big move.

Today I went to my follow up doctors appointment at the hospital after having my proceedure a few months ago.

Well, I'm not completely well, but I'm a lot better than I could have been. Turns out I have IBS. So much better than the alternative they tested me for.

Anyway, after talking with my doctor about treatment, Paul and I went and bought some containers to pack some stuff in.
Then, we came home and since I couldnt find the bed we wanted, he went online and found it and ordered it for us. It also will be delivered on Monday.

I've had my heart set on this bed since I first saw one a couple of years ago.







How awesome is that???

I figure if nothing else- it can house our winter coats and blankets til we need them in cold weather.......or we could use it for linen storage...sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, extra towels and washcloths and such......My boots. :-D

We bought the memory foam matress a couple weeks ago for it. I think my poor hubby has a bad case of sticker shock after the past month when we signed the rental papers to get the ball rolling on the place.

Altho I've been buying a few things here and there as time has been going on, there really hasnt been much place to store too much, and since we only brought a few sentimental items along with us(and our clothes, of course) We've pretty much had to buy EVERYTHING......and there are a LOT of things you just dont think about until you dont have them.

I really dread our BIG shop for food and cleaning supplies when we get moved in Saturday. Talk about sticker shock!!!!!

On the other hand.....OURS!!!!!
Yay!!!!

My in-laws have been so sweet- putting us up til we got employed and on our feet. They've given us encouragement , love and understanding when we were feeling discouraged and now they are just as happy as we are to see us getting settled into our own place.
To them I say, thank you so much- for everything- for being there for us during it all...and we love you bunches.





1 comment:

Michael Dodd said...

Love my memory foam mattress! Maybe it's the mystery-lover/writer in me, but I figured the bed would be perfect for hiding the body ...