Monday, January 26, 2015

Smell-A-Vision.......

You know, Dieting would be a LOT easier if I had no sense of smell whatsoever.

The most seemingly inconsequential smells set off my appetite.

Like buttered Toast...

Sage...

Vanilla....

Oranges...

mixed spice...

Cinnamon...

Coffee...

Bacon...

Turkey...

Fresh Bread from The oven...

Popcorn...

And what is with all the food ads on the tele? OMG...It's horrible. Thank God it's only visual and not Smell-a-vision.

I refuse to watch cooking shows anymore. Not because it looks appetizing...but because I look at the things they make and say "I can do it one better"!!! And then it's all I can think about until I go and prove that I can.

Disgusting.

2 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Bacon!
One of Tom's daughters is an Orthodox Jew and married a boy who had grown up in an Orthodox community. The first time they visited, David woke up, as he said, "to the most wonderful smell in the world!" He rushed downstairs to discover ... Tom was cooking bacon, and it was not for David. Poor soul! He had never encountered it before in his twenty-five years.

Sunny said...

Oh goodness...the poor guy!!!