Saturday, January 28, 2017

Week 3 & 4 Dining Room & Command Center Complete.

Not much to write about this week, I'm afraid.  These two ares stay neat and tidy, mainly because I  have to look at it in front of me and it drives me nuts if anything is out of place.
 I did scrub the table and chairs down and then after they dried, polished them with Mr. Sheen so they positively shine!!! 


  I also wiped down the window-sills and hoovered the floor. And that was the dining room done. It's part of the living room which is the next room I'll tackle, so it's an area- not a full room.



Then there's the "Command Center/Launch Pad" as the trendy people call it. 
It's actually a basket that assorted nuts came in as a Christmas Selection from the local food shop Christmas 2015. After the nuts were gone instead of tossing the basket in the bin, I had set it on the top of the bookshelf, and when hubby came in he set his keys in it and his spare change and a lighter he had in his pocket- so it became  our "Command Center". Our phones sit on each side of it if they aren't on the charger.

 The open binder is the 2017 Home Organization Checklist and Schedule. If it isn't there, it's in my hands. That thing is a BLESSING!!!







On to  Week 5- The Living Room!!!

No comments: