Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Day 1- 2019

Well, 2019 has finally arrived.

I'm so glad that 2018 is over and done with- I was so done with it. 2018 is one of the most miserable in several years past and I really dont care to have a repeat of it.
None of that "New Year-New Me" stuff, tho. For me it's just going to be a year where I try to do better than last year in all areas of my life.
I'm going to try to eat healthier- but not diet per se- just make better choices in my way of cooking and eating.
I'm defo going to get out and exercise more- -I know this for sure because I'm out and about a couple times a week job hunting. Plus, housekeeping has been in my routine every afternoon and that is about 50x more active than my old job of sitting at a desk all day, coming home and ordering a delivery dinner and watching telly until time for bed, and only catching up on housekeeping on the weekends.
I rang in the new year at home with my hubby and we kissed at midnight and yes- I raised my left foot a second before midnight so I would start 2019 on the right foot.

There's a slight possibility I might be a little bit superstitious.

But that's it. I got nothing else for now.




No comments: