Friday, August 07, 2026

That Took Forever....Cleaning it up.....

 

Well, after almost two entire months of working an hour or so every night to go thru over 300k emails to make sure I didn't delete anything important and deleting the rest- I'm finally finished.


That will NEVER happen again.


Now to download my books and work on them -and get at least ONE finished up before years end.

2 comments:

Evan 08 said...


I wish you success at writing a book. That's a skill that I do not possess. If I were to ever do such a thing, it would be a collection of essays, possibly with some poetry tossed into the mix, and the poetry would be limited to simple rhymes in iambic pentameter and haikus. I rock the haiku.

Lavada said...

Oh Evan, I think you seriously underestimate your skills, How would writing a book be any different than writing your blog?
I mean, seriously- you have been blogging for twenty years- you have practically already written a book!!!!