Saturday, November 18, 2006

Point-Click-Edit-Rotate

I have been palying second life too much.



I walked into the supermarket the other day. Over the beer cooler unit was a fire-pit I thought Pauli might like for Christmas. No price on it anywhere but I could see a price flag on th other side towards the wall. So what did I do?
I raised my arm and POINTED towards the firepit to click on EDIT to rotate the thing so I could see the pricetag.
***********************************************************************
No, Iwas NOT playing SL- I was at the local supermarket in my hometown!!
***********************************************************************
Sitting home the other day I was thinking about my upcoming Thanksgiving Day dinner and was thinking that I could re-arrange my furniture in my living room to sit more people in it. So what did I do?
Raised my arm to click on Edit to move my furniture around.

I'm going to bed now.......................................... Night everyone.

7 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Ha ha ha! It's hard to leave the computer world behind, sometimes.

After playing shoot-em-ups all day, going to the grocery store is a more exciting experience - rounding the corner of every aisle, I keep expecting monsters to jump out, and my fingers itch for the grenade launcher trigger.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's it, I'm cutting you off, no more SL for you.

Anonymous said...

ROLF if life were only that easy sometimes ehhh

lolly said...

omg hun! I know what you mean. I was at work today and I wanted to get a closer look at a document I had been sent on email....So I pressed alt and tryed to zoom in!!

How sad are we???

Anonymous said...

wouldnt it be nice if that was all there was to it? You could redecorate ( and redecorate, and redecorate...etc) to your hearts content without getting off the couch. till you had to click on it anyway.

misty harley said...

OMG! I keep looking for bubbles over peoples heads and even attempted to 'mute' PDQ the other day. Today, I asked the man if there was anyway possible to just type in "unlimited" for the stapler so I didn't have to keep reloading.

He looked at me all funny like.

Anonymous said...

I got your note - yes, that'd be awesome! :) Let me know what I need to do. Thanks. :)