Thursday, August 18, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane..................(not just yet...)

One day- real soon- I'm gonna pack a few sammiches, a couple of drinks, a blanket or throw or something, my ipod, and a book, and I'm going to go spend the entire flipping day at the park. Or maybe I'll just start walking and keep walking and not turn back until the sun starts to set. I have GOT to get out of this rut I'm in.
Get Up.
Let the dogs out.
Call the dogs in.
If any laundry needs doing-put it in the washer.
Have Coffee and water.
Hoover.(MIL and I share this and dusting...whoever gets up first usually does it)
Dust.Have water.
Sit on the computer for a couple hours looking for a job.
Apply for said jobs.
Have another cup of coffee or water.
Got the bathroom.
Listen to TV shows such as Jeremy Kyle and the morning talk shows my MIL is watching while doing all of the above.
Eat a bit of lunch.
Read blogs, or write a blog-post occasionally.
Look at my e-mail to see if anyone has responded to any of my e-applications.
Watch 60 Minute Makeover.(the flipping HIGHLIGHT of my day).
Go for a walk/run.(Haven't done that for the past two weeks tho due to tummy problems-spent this time back on the computer looking for more jobs to apply for.)
More water.
Eat supper(I mean "Tea")
Wash up dishes after dinner.(MIL almost always cooks the evening meal)
Watch the soaps with MIL.
Have a coffee.
Shower & Brush teeth.
Spend an hour or so with hubby(Yay! Alone time)
Coffee/Water.
Brush teeth.
Bedtime.

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Getting the picture?

......occasionally throw in a doctors visitor trip to the pharmacy, or VERY occasionally a trip with hubby to TESCO for MIL. We've been to one family bbq other than the one we had here for FIL's B-day and on two excursions with the in-laws in the six months we've been here. Don't get me wrong- I'm very grateful to them for all they DO for us- but I'm just bored and am getting frustrated with always being broke and I'm just not used to being dependent on someone for every little thing.

How the HELL did Paul cope for 7 damn years? Altho I have to say- we did have our own money(altho not much of it) and we did usually do something on my long weekends off even if it was just go for a drive to somewhere to get away from the house for a while. Pizza in the park was always fun. So was anything tho- as long as we was together and out of the house. We didn't have to have a lot of money to have fun....just a little bit.

God I need a job.



No comments: