Monday, October 02, 2006

A Stone Cold Bitch And Other Fun Stuff!!!

It's been a hell of a couple weeks here.......

Paulius and I both have been sick- just about the time we think we're on the brink of getting better we backslide a couple days and are sick again.

We won't go there with family relations- lets just say that strained isn't the proper word at this moment.

One son got bitten by a brown recluse- twice on the back of his arm near his elbow- and twice on his right hand pinkie finger. Had to go hospital and an incision made to drain the poison/infection from the bite. Bandaged but on the road to recovery now.

The first anniversary of my dad's passing occurred on the 24th of September. It was rough - but thank goodness I was sick and unable to attend the family gathering my mom had tried to plan for us all. I hate public grieving like that. I do mine in private-I don't need an audience, thank you, even if it is just family.

Work?- well.....we won't go THERE either....altho one good thing has come from that front. We are going back to our old style uniforms next month. YAY!! And remember I told yas how they screwed me out of my raise this year on some bullsh!t technical mumbo-jumbo and how I told them that they would be sorry because someday they were going to need me really, really, badly for the job I am trained for but they didn't wanna give me the extra 15 cents an hour raise they gave everyone else across the board?
Well ,this week guess what happened? They called me begging me to help them out with that exact situation and I promptly laughed in their faces, told them "I told you so"- and then told them to F*CK off.
What could they say? It hasn't been 2 months since they blatantly told me that I was the only person to not get that raise this year and that they would deal with any situation like this that arose. Little did they know, eh?

Sometimes it feels good to be able to righteously be a stone-cold bitch.


Anyways, Just to let yall know I am still alive- haven't croaked yet but felt like I was close a few times.

I'll update here soon as I'm feeling better and up to it again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The moral of the story...

Revenge is a dish best served when you have a cold?

misty harley said...

Brown Recluse..spider...yuck.

A little bit of bitch with a whole lotta stone cold righeousness?....priceless

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the job issue!!!.. hope ya'll get to feelin better.. take care...

Sunny said...

Ozzy- EXACTLY!!!!!

Misty-EXACTLY

Wolfbaby-THANKS hun!!!

Me, Not You said...

We have Brown Recluse spiders here too. They're bite is a nasty thing...

I hope son heals well and quickly.


As for the job....
I bet that a great moment for you. I don't blame you one bit.