Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A Bitch....and A Bitch.

First of all....is it too much to ask that when ya download something onto the computer you KNOW I might be interested in seeing or reading, that you leave it on there for me?????? It's REALLY annoying to see something on there and go "Owww!! " and then it be a missing shortcut.
Dammit!!

Also, Mother Nature gave us a nice taste of cool weather a couple of weeks ago and then turned it back to 90 again this past week and this week too.
Little hint MAMA NATURE....
IT'S FREAKING MID OCTOBER!!!!!!!! Cool weather is overdue!!!

Let's get it started!!!!

3 comments:

Divian said...

Yeeehawww! Its still hawt here...and I am ready to welcome the cool weather and my mom is ready to light the fire place.

Sunny said...

Awa....Girlfriend!! Send me the link to your new BLOG!!!
I'm going into DTs!!!!!!!

lolly said...

Don't complain - hot weather is the best!