Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Two Things..........









Okay, so first of all...........
I go in the morning at 8AM to meet my daughter-in-law, Kathy, and her mom at her Obstetricians office for her sonogram to find out the sex of the baby.........if it co-operates, that is. Sometimes they can't get the positioning right to find out.

I hope they do one of those 3-D sonograms for us.
Yeah- I'll Post the results as soon as I get back home!!!
You KNOW I will.

Second......................
If you wanna lose 50 pounds in 12 months, eat less and exercise more.
If you wanna lose 50 pounds in 12 minutes, play poker in England.

My doctor gave me that advice a few years ago.........which may explain WHY he's no longer my doctor.
Hahahahahahahahhahaha!!!
KIDDING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, good luck at the obstetrician's office! Fingers crossed it's a girl. I hope, I hope, I hope ...

Hugs,
L