Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well, OUCH!!! And Stuff.....

OUCH!!!!!
I've not had a couple good days.

Somehow I've managed to wrench my shoulder and my left rotator cuff and shoulder blade is hurting like a MoFo.
I've had a hot shower, I've taken pain relievers, and I've even had Paulius put Tiger Balm on it and give me a massage and NOTHING has helped.
I'm trying a sling next and then I'm gonna have to go to the doctor if it's still hurting the beginning of the week.
**********************************
And Stuff................!!!!!!!
I finally got to play a bit on the 360......and I LOVE GTA 4.
I don't have to do any missions if i don't want to- I can just walk around and blow stuff up, and shoot people and then steal cars and run people down on the sidewalks. I can even beat the crap out of smart-mouthed people when they piss me off. And that was pretty often....especially when I bumped into them accidentally....or when I would run circles around them a few times and then run into them on purpose. I'm very agressive and curious as a cat and I like doing stuff like that just to see what reaction it gets out of the avatars/characters. Of course there was a few times...okay MORE than a few times .....that I got in BIG trouble- like when I would be standing in front of the police station (after being arrested for walking up to a group of cops and starting a fight with them to see how they would react......) and I would go and pick a fight with some random dudes just to see how long it took for the po-pos to stop me. Interestingly enough, when I started the fight with the group of cops- I was arrested. Starting a fist-fight in front of the Police station got me shot and killed by the cops.
My bad.
I learned that I can't drive a sports car worth a doodle in that game- but muscle-cars are good for me. I particularly like the SUVs in GTA 4 because they keep going no matter how many times I wreck 'em. The only problem I have with SUVs are I tend to get them impossibly stuck when I wreck sometimes and have to abandon them and find other transportation.
Paulius gets frustrated with me sometimes when I would rather sight-see the city on foot rather than take a vehicle. The way I look at it, If I learn the city on foot- I'll have a better chance of being able to get away from the cops later in the game when I finally get around to Grand Theft Auto.

I can't wait for FABLE 2 to be released next week. I bought PERFECT DARK ZERO a couple weeks ago for my playing pleasure- and found out very quickly that that is one CRAP game. Good thing I only paid 7 dollars for it.(That ALONE should have been a dead-giveaway.) I should have stuck with Paulius and his GTA, but I had never played GTA before and from what I had heard of my Hubby, Sons and Grandsons playing it- it was just a lot of Burnouts, car crashes and sirens and such and I didn't think I would like it very much......needless to say, I was Wro..........Wron.........WRONG. There- I said it.
I was WRONG. That's a first.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok, let me remind me that you are a girl...as as a girly girl you are NOT supposed to like these vile computer games. It is our duty as wives to complain like hell about the men folk playing on them, and give them a hard time about how immature they are!

Evan 08 said...

You should try stealing a semi... or a garbage truck... or a firetruck. If you get the firetruck, you can spray people with the firehose.

Sunny said...

Kelly- Oh yeah- I forgot.....well, my bad and too late now- the cat's out of the bag....Besides- who would believe me if I said I didn't like games after me being so obsessed with SL for so long?

Evan 2008- They're NEXT on my list!!! I don't think I've even seen a firetruck yet. I'm still VERY new to the game tho, mind you.

Evan 08 said...

Hey, when the hell are you two gonna approve my friend request so we can chat?!?