Saturday, October 18, 2008

You Know What Pisses Me Off?

Those damn quizzes that look like fun to take and after you take them, they want your cellphone # so they can send you your score- that's what pisses me off ROYALLY!!!!!
I don't OWN a freaking cellphone. For the best probably, seeing as how I LOVE quizzes and could spend hours online taking them one after the other.

I'm gonna do a blog-post.....101 Things That Piss Me Off The MOST.
I saw a "101 Things" post on another blog (Kelly, you might find this one interesting) and loved it. I'm not sure I could find 101 things to tell about me that are interesting and you haven't heard yet, tho.
I'm a Tell-All kinda Girl usually. Well, ALMOST anyway...I DO still have a FEW secrets I haven't let out of the bag to you guys yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 101 post took me DAYS to fill out. I've always wanted to update it (considering I wrote it back in 2005), but never have. It's the thought of starting it. Do you like lists? Just wondering.

Sunny said...

I LOVE Lists!!! Every one my friends send me I do!!!!

I think it would take me days to fill it out as well.......update it??/ Have your tastes changed hat much in 3 years???

Lol!