Friday, November 07, 2008

Know What's REALLY Annoying?


I'll TELL you what....when I go on one of my messenger/IM chat services and see my friends online and when I try and talk with them they're not actually ON.

If you're not in the mood to talk- tell me and I'll not be upset- I have a life outside my chat-friends too. Or if you're NOT online- how about logging OUT of the service so you're not showing as online. Or if you WANT to keep it on- put up the "away" message.

Yeah- you KNOW who I'm talking about...YOU. Sorry- but it REALLY IS annoying and HAD to be said. Now you can tell ME how annoying I am for whining about it. Go ahead- I'm expecting it.
:-P

**********************************************

Also annoying.....going to the pharmacy and finding out that the new insurance plan the company switched to is Balls Out SUCKY when it comes to a discount on your prescriptions. My regular price for ONE of my meds is 90.00 without insurance...with my insurance we switched FROM-it was 35.00.......with my insurance NOW....75.00.......That BITES!

I went to work last night and got dizzy again.....The nurses took my BP- 179/106. I came home from work(stopping along the way for a flu vaccination) and called the docs office for a refill of my BP meds. Waited til they called me back- and then went and got the suckers. had a stroke when I saw the price of them.....cried a bit, and said, "There goes Christmas".

***********************************************


My head is pounding......my arm feels like it's about to fall off while someone is whacking it with a two by four......I got into an argument with my senile boss man last night....and I'm hungry as a wolf but can't eat anything because I'm still nauseous from my B/P being so high.

Can someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery today?

Well, how about bringing over a fifth of something "spiritual" and us drinking it together and drowning the misery, then?

Bah-Freaking Humbug!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...Im kinda scared to say anything :). JK Luv ya and hope you get to feeling better soon!

Terry Chandler said...

Good grief Sunny, tell the doc to put you on a lower priced med. He should be able to give you a generic...and Walmart has some prescriptions that are only $4.
Sorry babe....

Sunny said...

Marie- Luv U too sweetness. I'll be feeling better in just a couple days.

Terry- I have an apptment next month- I'll ask her to put me on something else then.....this is the 3rd med she's put me on for BP before finding one that works tho......Hope she can find something I can live with paying for next time.
:-(