Saturday, November 22, 2008

LOL.......We're Turning Into Our Dads!!!!!!

I never thought I would see the day.....

Friday morning I was driving home from work and was absolutely incensed when I saw that gas prices were lower than when I had filled up on the way TO work the preceding night....
Yeah...the gas prices were 3 cents a gallon lower than the night before.....and my tank holds 7 gallons....21 cents....GEEZE!!!!!

And my Hubby Dearest walks around the house mumbling under his breath..."Is there anybody IN this ROOM????" as he turns lights off.

Lol....when we turn into such GRUPS???????
EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny! I had that same realization one day when, by way of explanation, I told Devon "because Im your mother and I said so...". Oh I HATED that when I was little! Or "you'll ruin your appetite". :)