Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Oh SH*T!!! Oh SH*T!!!! Oh SH*T!!!!

Paulius is going to KILL me!!!!

Sometimes I am just too effing stupid for words.
Why Why WHY can I not just LEAVE things alone and not try to do anything on my own??? Every time I do something with the BEST of intentions, I screw myself up.....ROYALLY.


Okay, I was sitting here at the computer and looking for a specific thing and there was a LONG list of stuff in the book marks stuff that I deleted because I didn't realize that when you delete something from THERE it also deletes it from all the OTHER folders it's in.
OMG- I have deleted a BUNCH of our blogs and some stuff Paul and I had duplicated in both our folders as well because I was thinking that we had them in our other folders- they didnt need to be in SEVERAL of the others as well.......... Now they're all gone. I HOPE theres a way for him to fix it.....I'm SO sorry, Paul.

I have to go pray now.
Seriously.

3 comments:

Evan 08 said...

If you're running Windows XP, you may be able to do a system restore.

Sunny said...

Paulius says no.........he also isn't too mad...basicly he says I just deleted a BUNCH of the "trash" I put on there for one reason or the other- but his stuff I didn't seem to do too much damage to.

(I don't think he's looked very closely, to be honest)
:-P

Thanks for the advice tho, dude!!!

Sunny said...

oh- But don't think for a minute this incident will be forgotten ...Gar-un-teed Paulius will use this as ammunition against me when he wants me to do something for him later....like make him a cup of tea...... for the rest of his life.

I can live with that.