Saturday, November 08, 2008

Letter To Santa

Dear Santa,

It's me again!!! Sunny. (But you knew that already, didn't you?)
Let me begin by saying I have TRIED very very VERY hard to be very good this year. Unfortunately, I have stumbled a couple of times- but it was never anything very big(I cheated on my diet a couple times and I haven't always been the most gracious person when I was having ....well, a female week.)
Nuff said about that.
But I have tried very hard to help everyone I could and not be too much of a bother to the ones I couldn't help it with.

Now to the important stuff.

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet- but this is my Christmas Wish List for this year.
I know it's a bit longer this year and I know I usually ask for more general things like World Peace and The End Of World Hunger and Happiness and Good Fortune for the ones I love and such stuff- but this year I'm being a bit more selfish and giving you a list of things I would actually like to have for ME.
(Of course I still want all the other things I usually ask for as well. I'm GREEDY that way, but, me being me you probably expected that anyway.....)

This year I would like any ONE of the following things........
An Ipod Shuffle
A cool black and silver purse
Fable II
Books- Lots of Books(preferably with a new Bookshelf to put them all on).
Country Songs for Rock Band.(Rock is too hard to sing to- I have a delicate set of vocal chords and rock puts a huge strain on them)
Sterling silver jewelry
A new pair of THIN black leather gloves

That is all.

I hope you have had a wonderful rest from last holiday season, Santa.
As usual you will find your Ham Sammich and Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies under the tree when you arrive....The milk will be in the fridge.
Tell Mrs Santa hi for me and give Rudy a kiss on the nose for me...His carrots will be under the tree as well.

Merry Christmas To All!!!
Sunny M.

No comments: