Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two Years.......


Two Years........can it really have been that long that my baby boy has been gone? Seems like just yesterday that he was with us, giving me big hugs and calling me "Sweetie" as he and his brother have done since they turned 10.
On the other hand, it seems like it's been forever since he was with us, giving me big hugs and calling me "Sweetie" as he and his brother have done since they turned 10.


How can it be both?
We miss our Clay so much. We always will.
I love you, Son.

3 comments:

Lois said...

I know it doesn't get any easier with time. Big hugs to ((((((Sunny.))))))

Michael Dodd said...

I am not sure what your beliefs may be, but a Christian friend of mine tells me that those who live in God's love, never see one another for the last time.
Peace and a hug from Wisconsin.

Terry Chandler said...

My thoughts are with you.