Monday, August 24, 2009

Let The Vacation Begin!!!

Well, my vacation has started out just the way I wanted....nice and relaxing. I came home and went to bed and then slept til 3. Then I got up, showered, and am sitting here doing one of my favorite downtime things...playing my games in Yoville and Farmtown.
I've chilled out a bit with the Farmtown playing, I have the biggest farm, have planted all the big money crops, and have my river and waterfalls.I'm just raking in the experience points til I can get to level 34 to get that mansion. After that the game will be boring unless they add something major to it.
I've started playing Yoville again and am enjoying it a lot. When I first started it, I had no idea how to make any coins to improve the look of my apartment, so it wasn't much fun. But then I sat down and watched a couple of my friends at work playing and after a few well placed questions and their answers, I decided to give Yoville another chance.
A month later, I am the proud owner of a Yoville Ranch-style house. It's decorated too except for a few little things I want for the outside. AND I still have the original apartment to re-decorate if I want. And I can buy more houses and decorate them, too.
My little avatar has 3 pair of pants, half dozen shirts, a skirt, a dress, and 4 pair of shoes to dress up in.
I think that game will keep me occupied for a while yet.
We're all still little girls playing with our paper dolls there in Yoville!

As for my vacation, today is going to be spent doing a whole lot of nothing. Then, tomorrow, I have planned to clear out the second bathroom and bedroom we have been using as storage and get RID of some of this clutter in my life. I haven't done any real purging since dad and Clay's passing and It's been way piling up.
I thought a day or twos clearing should help me be able to put some calm back into my life.
At least that's the reasoning, anyway. Heck, it CAN'T hurt!!
Then On Thursday, After re-doing the budget for the rest of this month and bext month- Paul and I may be able to go on an overnight trip to Charleston or Pigeon Forge. I don't really want to go to Gatlinburg Proper again. I mean it was nice - but I want to go somewhere different. I'm just afraid that if we go to Charleston, I just might decided to not come BACK!
Seriously, my company has an office in the Charleston area......if I thought for a minute that I could get a job down there and it might increase the chance of Paul gaining employment there- I would move down there in a heartbeat. No joking aside. I know money would be tight for a while, but I would so do it.
Anyway, I plan to catch up on my reading as well. One of my friends gave me a whole new stack of awesome books just waiting to be enjoyed!!! I think this might turn out to be a great week!!

3 comments:

marie said...

HAVE FUN this week, you do deserve it and definitly need it. Enjoy! Think of me while your relaxing, and here I am SLAVING away at this computer at work!

Evan 08 said...

Here's hoping that you have fun.

Terry Chandler said...

Enjoy your time off Sunny girl!