Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Breathe In.........





Once Again.....



Breathe In........

Breathe Out........



Breathe In.............

Breathe Out............


It's just another "Thing" in the long list of "Things" that have went wrong in my life....my ENTIRE life...over and over and over again.

You'd think I would be used to "Things" going wrong after 50 years.....well, I'm NOT. Nor do i think I ever WILL be.
What bothers me most- is why in the hell I ever decided to have kids or marry Paul and drag them into my effed up excuse of a life. They have done nothing to deserve being tainted by my crappy karma, or fortune, or curse...whatever you wanna describe it as.

Breathe In.......................................



Breathe Out..................................... and hold...........forever.
:-P

No comments: