Thursday, March 11, 2010

OMG I HURT !!!!

OMG- I hurt all over. This is sooo not good. I haven't hurt like this since I was in hospital with the kidney infection a couple/three years ago.

I'll be heading back down to Greenwood for an adjustment first thing in the morning. My mouth feels like it has shards of glass against my gums. I know it's gonna be uncomfortable- but that isn't the way it's supposed to hurt. I wish it wasn't so late I couldn't go today. I'd just head down there and go straight to work from there.

My tummy is aching, my head is pounding, and my breath smells like infection and I just feel like laying down and sleeping thru til the dentist office opens in the morning. So I know to go straight to the dentist first thing in the morning and not let things get worse.

Oh God- why does crappy stuff keep happening to me all the time? Sorry about the pity party, but I can't help it- I just hurt soooo bad and want it to stop.

No comments: