Wednesday, June 05, 2013

20 Questions...Part Four



10. Who is your celebrity crush (boy or girl) and if you could spend a day with them what would
you do?

Hmmmm.....
Male would be Tom Hanks. Hands down my favorite actor of all times. Running a close second would be Sean Connery.

Female would be Allison Scagliotti who plays Claudia Donovan in Warehouse 13....Close second would be
Erica Cerra who plays Jo Lupo in Eureka. 

I would hope they (Male and Female) would be as much fun off camera as their characters are on the shows. 

What would we do? 
I think a Horseback trip for the day and then either a pool party or Formal dinner party that night would be fun. 







11. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

None if it's going on MY credit card. Now ask me what store I would  choose if I wanted to max out Daddy Warbucks credit card and it would be any high end shoe or clothing store.
I love me some heels and clothes.





12. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?


 A model.I took part in a few local fashion shows when I was in high school, but then life got in the way and I got married and became a mommy and went into law enforcement instead.
If I had to do it over, I'd have went into something a bit more lucrative like Architecture or Photography.
That's okay tho.....I'm doing a bit of the photography as a hobby now and the road I took led me to where I am now and I'm finally truly happy. If only my loved ones hadn't passed away too early, I would be in 7th Heaven.







No comments: