Saturday, June 01, 2013

20 Questions....

Recently a friend sent me and a few of her friends 20 Questions. I've seen it on a few blogs elsewhere too. I answered, and sent it back to her, but thought it would be fun to do it on my blog. I'm also going to post the link on my FaceBook page for my friends and reunited family members.

I think I'll answer three a day too. See if I can get it done in just a week as well.

So here we go-....



1. Why did you start your blog?
Which one? LOL. I started my original blog 'SUNNY SAYS' way back in 2004. The honest answer is because Paul, my husband had started one about him coming to live in the USA and I've always loved writing and it looked like fun and a lot was going on in my life that I wanted to share.
 This one is my baby- my main blog. 
Over the years I've had different blogs for different things that are going on in my life.Over the years I've had nine of them. 
At the moment- I have 3 going. 
This one- Sunny Says.....www.sunnysez.blogspot.com
My Photography blog-LavadasP365........www.lavadasp365.blogspot.co.uk
and my weightloss one.....SkepticElle.
 I'll skip telling the addie of that one since it's a private one. 
I love writing and sharing my experiences...with pretty much anyone that's interested. 


 2. What made you choose your blog name?
Quite honestly, again. I didn't. Paul set it up for me one night while I was up at my moms visiting with my dad who  had just come out of remission from Prostate Cancer. I had been talking about starting one for a couple of weeks, but just couldn't find time to take an hour or so to set it up.......That's how long I thought it would take anyway. I came home just as he was setting it up and he asked me what I wanted to title it- and I didn't have a CLUE what to name it- so I asked him to choose a name for it. He chose Sunny Says and , Of Course, I loved it. Unfortunately, someone else had the spelling for SunnySays as the mail name, so I ended up using www.sunnysez.blogspot.com for the domain name. Shame really. And yes- I've thought about changing the spelling on the title so it matches, but as usual- somehow never have found the time to do it.


 3. What is your favorite thing that has come from blogging?
That's easy. It's all the new friends and interesting people I've made from who has visited my blog, left comments, and stayed on visiting. Some of them I've even met in Real Life and are friends with on SKYPE and FaceBook, too!! 
Simple as that!!! 

No comments: