Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What Just Happened?

Okay, ...I'm a little freaked out at the moment.

For the past few weeks, I've been having 15-20 second shots of excruciating pain(as in pressure) just above my right temple every couple of days. Then as quickly as it starts- it's gone.

It's worrying, but I figure I'll discuss it with the doc when I have my next appointment.

A few minutes ago- I was sitting here catching up on my reading my favorite blogs, and I had the funniest feeling........sort of like tunnel vision or a tiny bit like an out of body experience, but it seemed like my entire body was vibrating and I felt like I was traveling backwards really fast. It only lasted a few seconds....maybe 10-15 and when I stopped moving, my ears are ringing and I feel just ever so slightly nauseous.

My first thought was..."...Is that what it feels like when you are dying?"

I can be overly dramatic sometimes.....but I seriously am a bit more worried now.

1 comment:

Michael Dodd said...

Definitely something to talk to your doctor about! I'd hate to think that my blogging was killing people! (I just assumed about your favorite blogs ...)