Monday, April 17, 2006

TAXES

I hate paying them. SUCH a hassle.

I think either they should do the flat tax for everyone or do away with all income taxes and only do sales tax. Either way it would be better than the system we have now.

And some of the absurd things the government has seen fit to use our tax dollars for.....a million dollars for building a TEAPOT MUSEUM???
For Crying out LOUD!!!!
I don't know about you guys, but that's money I could have used for my own trivial uses...like food- and shelter....perhaps a medication I should still be on but can't afford because of all the taxes that they take out on me now.

Stupid.
Stupid!
STUPID!!!!!!!

Bah- HUMBUG!!!!!

4 comments:

OzzyC said...

A teapot museum? Really!?! Finally, the government spends my tax dollars for something whorthwhile.

Paulius said...

Soeaking as a Brit, I find the idea of a Teapot museum to be an intellectually stimulating proposition...I also think they should fund a Sarcasm Museum as well. They could put it right next door to the teapot museum, and have a sign on the roof that says:

The Teapot Museum is a really cool idea!

(Oh, and a flat tax favours the rich...and considering I'm not rich, that's a bad thing...unless I become rich.)

Anonymous said...

Tea pots..
Taxes..
Tea?

How ironic.

Anonymous said...

What Topcat said!