Friday, April 07, 2006

Color Me Moonlight Drive Blue.....and Sands Of Time Tan.......

That's the colors we have chosen for the living room.........and it's time to do the painting - no more putting it off- I wish I had thought to take a pic of it before I started clearing things out to make a comparison to the after.
Oh well- I'm dang sure not putting it all back just to take a pic of it!
It's going to be a big job- and I am geared up to do it right now. I really should go to bed and sleep for awhile since I just got in from work- but I am ready to get'er DONE!!

So Y'all have a great weekend- and I'll tell you all about the adventures-or misadventures- if anything of interest happens.
K?

Laters ALL!!

2 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Don't get paint in your hair!

Paulius said...

I locw paint names...they always have to sound so mysterious.

Our 'Sands of Time' paint would be better described as "Kinda like beige, but nicer".

Midnight Drive Blue should be called, ummm, 'blue'.