Sunday, April 02, 2006

Read My Last Post- Then This One.....

Okay, and to add insult to injury..........

Paulius got up and read the post about my little joke before coming into the kitchen where I was busy over-seeing the finishing touches to dinner. He went to the sink, paused, then looked at me and said, "Nice try." and then proceeded to fiddle with the sprayer. Being me, and being distracted by finishing dinner, I assumed he was taking the tape off the trigger on the sprayer.

....................You see where this is going, don't you?

I poured the brown gravy up into the gravy boat and then put the pan in the sink to rinse it out and turned the water on full force....again.

Yep-I shrieked like a banshee AGAIN- for the THIRD time today- and turned the water off in a HURRY -but not fast enough to not get soaked again.
Paulius had just ACTED like he was taking the tape off the trigger.
And got me AGAIN.
And LAUGHED at me-AGAIN.

Sigh........


This means WAR!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, see ... this is why I am not a fan of practical jokes. Shame, shame, Sunny!

Love you anyway,
L

misty harley said...

Too funny. I'de tell you a few good ones, but then he will read them and there you have it. You'll be subjected to you own jokes again.

OzzyC said...

LMAO!!!

I'll have to write about the practical joke we played on the in-laws while I was on vacation.

MC Etcher said...

Well played, Paulius! I salute your practical joking skills!

Paulius said...

Thank you, sir.

Chief Slacker said...

3rd times a charm? hehehe

Anyway, Slacker's Dating Odyssey has begun... check it out and feel free to take part in the challenge!!!