Saturday, April 22, 2006

In -Laws and Spring Cleaning.............

THE IN-LAWS!!!!
I have met my In-Laws and am happy to report that they are absolutely the most wonderful, sweet people I could have possibly asked for had I been able to custom order a set of in-laws and since meeting them I have no idea why I was so nervous about meeting them.

So far we haven't been able to do much in the way of going out or day-trips because of the weather, but we have gotten to go shopping and watch some movies and such. Also my kids have been by, except for my daughter Julie and her babies, to meet the parents.
Buddy(the dog) is especially hyper because we have company and he thinks we will let him get by with anything(he's wrong).

SPRING CLEANING!!!!

Mine is done and thanks to a wonderful friend it was especially easy to do this year.
Shall I share the Method with you?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE

1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want
to delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly......
7. Feel better?

Works for me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So glad you've met the parents and all is well. Hope you all have a wonderful time.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

See??? I TOLD you everything would be fine. What's not to love about our wonderful Sunny?! Now relax and enjoy the visit!!!

rayray said...

Two words come to mind on your Spring Cleaning idea: freakin' sweet!
;)

Vicarious Living said...

It's Maxine!

Technology - this is what it's been leading up to, the Recycle Bin!

MC Etcher said...

Ha ha! Well said!

misty harley said...

Glad the visit went well and thanks for the housework tip. Gonna use that later today ;O)