Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Damn..................

I normally don't put too much personal stuff on my blog, but without going into any detail I want everyone to think about what is written below because...........Well, I've done it again and this may be the only way I can let them know. They know who they are-they read my blog sometimes..................

I went up to the line. Not over the line- but far enough that I now know EXACTLY where the line is. I thought that as long as you didn't cross the line it shouldn't matter....but I learned that the WAY you say things to not cross the line matters a GREAT deal-sometimes more than not crossing the line.

I hurt someone that I would not have hurt for the world and now I can only hope they can get past it and forgive me at some point in the future.

This time it may take weeks or months....maybe even years as upset as they are.
I'm sorry-I truly am sorry.

2 comments:

Paulius said...

Actually, I think you'll find you didn't step up to the line, more cartwheeled across it with a huge grin on your face.

Can you all guess who she pissed off yet?

MC Etcher said...

I forgive you! Don't worry about it! It's all good! I could never stay mad at you.