Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prove It.

When there is so much chaos and turmoil in my life- when I have prayed and prayed and PRAYED for help- to alleviate to this endless madness that keeps my life turned upside down, prove to me there is a God.
Why does all this keep happening? We no sooner get a half-breath from one disaster til the next hit's us square in the face.
What have we done to deserve this crap that keeps hitting our fan?
I'm sick of it- . If there was a God he wouldn't be putting us thru all this - time and time and time again.
Don't tell me "God doesn't put us thru anything we can't handle", don't tell me that "everything happens for a reason"...I'm not buying that crap anymore altho, once -upon-a-time, I believed it myself and would tell people those exact things.
My faith is gone- I'm defeated.
I don't wanna be the chief negotiator anymore.
I don't wanna be the peacemaker anymore.
I don't wanna keep praying and wishing and thinking things have got to get better- that they can't get any worse- because they do- and then they get worse again........
I don't wanna deal with any of this anymore.

I'm tired. I'm weary and I'm scared.....just let me be. Give me peace.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

And just when I say that- a bit of GOOD Luck or God's Grace shines down on us. I don't know which- I don't care. All I know is It's something good for a change- and I'm thankful to whoever-or whatever- brought it our way.

I got my fingers crossed that this is the beginning of a good streak... a nice LONG one.

Evan 08 said...

No trite bits of chicken soup for the soul. Just a reminder that it's up to you whether or not you choose to keep believing in God. Asking someone to prove His existence is an impossible request. It's called faith for a reason.