Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sugar........ Ah, Honey, Honey!!!

I Admit It..... I have addictions. I love chocolate(but recently I've been looking at it and turning it down for some unknown reason- what up wid dat?)....I love coffee in any way shape or form, and I smoke(when I'm REALLY stressed)...But my main addiction is SUGAR.

Okay- so I've been watching what I'm eating, and climbing the stairs at work instead of taking the Elevator From Hell(all 2.4 MILES of them a night!!).........BUT I haven't been able to completely conquer my SUGAR ADDICTION. I detest sugar substitutes in any way, shape, or form...only honey will do. But starting last Thursday Morning after breakfast, I swore off sugar completely. And Damn, am I a BITCH today. The rest of Thursday I was good. Yesterday I was fine..... but today is BAD!

Any little thing is just pissing me the hell off. Don't get me wrong- I'm still having the great Good Day Streak I've had all week long- but every once in a while when something doesn't go just right- I explode!
Idiot driver talking on the phone and trying to read a map while driving in front of me? -MAJOR Cursing Streak out of my mouth. Cat running under my feet tripping me up as I walk down the hallway? Major Cursing streak out of my mouth. Too humid to do anything but sit in the living-room and watch TV? Major Cursing streak out of my mouth.......

But it's all good- this will be over by Monday- Sugar takes about three days to get completely out of my system. I've been down this road before. And won. I did it once- I can do it again. And the pounds will start falling off again.

Til Monday tho- I'd walk softly if you come to visit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes Sunny our bodies definately talk to us in way we don't like when we alter the way we eat. Once you get over the hump the withdrawal symptoms will go away and you should be able to accomplish your task. Hang in there girl and have a great weekend.
Odie

Sunny said...

Damn spammers.