Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Eight Pounds!!!!!

Weighed and have lost from 16 stone 8 & 1/2 pounds down to 16 stone 1 & 1/2 pounds. (235.8 lbs. down to 227.6 lbs.)
What have I done differently? .... Well, I upped my water intake from a half gallon to a gallon......I've started walking every day again(outside- not on the treadmill), and I cut out ALL my sugar and practically all my bread. And I stopped drinking my diet sodas and have limited myself to ONE cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up- and ONE cup of coffee before I go to bed every night.(Down from at least 6-8 cups a day)
I'm still eating my potatoes(either baked wedges or an actual baked Potato or occasionally mashed), rice(VERY occasionally), and Pasta(Occasionally) but in controlled one cup portions instead of the huge unmeasured platefuls of before.

That first few days of going off sugar was BRUTAL tho.....altho I have to confess I DO still have two teaspoons of sugar in my coffee. So I haven't went COMPLETELY cold turkey.

But.......

EIGHT POUNDS LOST!!!!!! And I would have been happy with a three pound loss!!! Yay!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jazmine Melissa said...

Congratulations! I'm trying to lose some weight too. So inspirational!