Monday, July 04, 2011

Goofing Off A Bit......

So I got up this morning, did a couple of loads of laundry, applied for a half dozen jobs, and then decided to goof off a bit til time for dinner. I went on Minecraft and decided to post a few pics of my Kingdom...or in my case My GODDESSDOM...I named it Lavahalla, a combination of Lavada and Valhalla.
Very Narcissistic of me.
This is a side view of my Main Palace. I have built three, so far.
Lavahalla is a nation of approximately 174 million.Crime is moderate. Lavalhalla's National Animal is the Ellenian Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Catalyst. It's national anthem is "Ride Of the Valkyries".
This is it's national Flag-








This is a view of the Great Hall inside my Main Palace. I had to go to the Netherworld to get the NetherRock for my fireplaces. The Netherworld is a damn scary place. Nothing but huge cliffs, lava and fire....Basically- Hell. The red you see on the floor glows red at night when you turn the switch on. heheehheeheh....








This is my Mini Castle....Nothing more than a great hall and a kitchen so I can make stuff without having to go all the way back to my Main Castle.









This is a far off view of my main castle.







This is a front view of my Main castle from the servants courtyard.











A view from the other side of the castle.





This is from the bailey...if you can call it that.








I would post photos of the other Big castle- but 1) its above the clouds and doesn't photograph very well...and 2) It seems the farther you wander-the more world it creates to give you to wander....and I can't actually FIND that particular castle again. I can tell you it's in the high country of Lavahalla because there was LOTS of snow and ice. But it's REALLY pretty as well even tho it has no courtyard and bailey.
Oh and btw- I took this pics on my phone cam- so I apologize for the quality of them.......and the reflections of my head in the background...and the blurriness of them...I was beginning a blood-sugar drop and didn't realize how shaky I was til I had finished.

Ummm...yeah...so look forward to seeing those in the future.

No comments: